Monday, March 2, 2015

Patreon of the Arts

So, I've noticed a fair amount of OSR creators have Patreons, myself amongst them. I'm not here to shill my hack writing, but instead am rather proud that after receiving my first month of support from those who were kind enough to back me and wanted to give a shout out to the creators I'm now able to support.

Erik Tenkar: Erik's blog, Tenkar's Tavern, has pretty much become the hub of the OSR communty for me. Erik's honest, he doesn't sugar coat his opinions - but he's also fair and amazingly generous when it comes to the OSR community.

Dyson Logos: Again, a ridiculously generous member of the OSR community and an amazing catrographer. I have to be honest, I was a bit intimidated by him at first. He always seemed aloof and mysterious - as if he were secretly crafting maps from a mysterious wizard's tower in an unknown demiplane. Truth be told, he's the genuine article. Talented and classy.

Tim Shorts: This guy does great micro-adventures with awesome maps. They're just perfect for a night of gaming when you've got nothing planned. He does it with love and he does it well.

Matt Jackson: Another cartographer, and a damn fine one. I'm always amazed at the caliber of character in the OSR community and Matt's is the finest. Honorable, forthright, and just a stand-up guy.

I'd also like to take a minute to thank everyone who's backing my own humble patreon. Your generosity benefits not only myself, but these fine creators.

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad group of fellas to be grouped with, thanks! And thanks for the kind words. Not sure about me being a "stand-up guy" though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please confirm that you are neither a robot, nor an undead creature, nor a spammer. Thanks!